CONDITIONS OF USE
This section includes information on the conditions of access and use of this website that should be known by the user. General information on www.bodegasdomecodejarauta.com/en, for the purposes provided for in Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
Owner: Bodegas Domeco de Jarauta, S.L.
TAX ID: B26365056
Registered Address: C/ Sendero Royal, 5
Telephone: 941 16 30 78
Registration Data: Commercial Registry of La Rioja: Volume 564, Folio 89, Page LO-9301, 1st Inscription.
PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE www.bodegasdomecodejarauta.com/en
On our website we provide information about everything that may be of interest to the client:
About Us and Our Services.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE
- Obligation to make correct use of the website and its contents.
- The User undertakes to make correct use of the website and utilities provided in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice, and the instructions and notices that are communicated to him/her.
- The User agrees to the exclusive use of the website, and all its contents, for lawful and not prohibited purposes, which do not violate the law and/or may be detrimental to the legitimate rights of Bodegas Domeco de Jarauta or any third party, and/or that may cause any damage or harm directly or indirectly.
- To this end, the User shall refrain from using any of the contents of the website for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Notice, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the website, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment (hacking) of the Group, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
- In particular, and by way of example only and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- – in any way, is contrary to, disparages or infringes upon the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Constitution, in international treaties and in other legislation;
- – induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, generally accepted morals and good customs or public order;
- – induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- – incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- – is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, in such a way that it induces or could induce to error about its object or about the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
- – is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use he/she makes or intends to make;
- – violates the business secrets of third parties;
- – is contrary to the right to honor, to personal and family privacy or to one’s own image;
- – in any way, undermines the credit of Bodegas Domeco de Jarauta or third parties;
- – infringes the regulations on secrecy of communications;
- – constitutes, as the case may be, illicit, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, constitutes unfair competition;
- – incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or prevent the normal operation of the network, the system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of Bodegas Domeco de Jarauta or third parties or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored in such computer equipment;
- – cause by its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.) difficulties in the normal operation of the Service;
- – In accordance with the above, the User undertakes to use the contents made available to Users on the website, meaning, but not limited to, texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the Contents), in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice, the other notices, regulations of use and instructions brought to its knowledge, as well as with morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, and, in particular, it undertakes to refrain from:
- == reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the Contents, unless you have the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- == delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of Domeco de Jarauta, digital fingerprints or any other technical means established for its recognition. The User shall refrain from obtaining or even attempting to obtain the Contents by using means or procedures other than those that, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the web page where the Contents are located or, in general, those that are usually used on the Internet for this purpose provided that they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the website, the Services and/or the Contents.
- Specifically, the use of the photographic and audio/video files of Bodegas Domeco de Jarauta is subject to the following conditions: Their use for commercial purposes and/or their subsequent distribution is prohibited. The images and audiovisual resources available here are for the exclusive use of the media and for purely informative purposes, provided that their origin is cited. It is, therefore, forbidden to use them to illustrate activities, products or events of other companies. The company Domeco de Jarauta reserves the right to withdraw permission to use any of these images or audio/video files when it considers that they are being used for purposes that harm its interests in any way.
- Users and, in general, those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and the website www.bodegasdomecodejarauta.com/en (hereinafter, the ‘Hyperlink’) must comply with the following conditions, always with prior authorization:
- == the Hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of the web site or to the specific point authorized by Bodegas Domeco de Jarauta, but will not be able to reproduce them in any way;
- == a frame will not be created over the web pages of the web site;
- == no false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications shall be made about Bodegas Domeco de Jarauta, its directors, its employees, the web pages of the site and the Products and/or Services;
- == it shall not be stated or implied that Bodegas Domeco de Jarauta has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or made available on the web page where the Hyperlink is established;
- == except for those signs that are part of the Hyperlink itself, the web page in which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain any trademark, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Bodegas Domeco de Jarauta; and
- == the web page in which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain illicit information or contents, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain contents contrary to any rights of third parties.
- The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between Bodegas Domeco de Jarauta, nor the acceptance and approval by Bodegas Domeco de Jarauta of its contents or services.
- Industrial and intellectual property rights
- The User undertakes to respect the industrial property rights of Bodegas Domeco de Jarauta. The use or the granting of access to the website does not imply the granting of any right over the trademarks, trade names or any other distinctive sign used therein.
- The user will be able to download the web page in his terminal as long as it is for private use, without any commercial purpose, so he will not be able to exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, communicate publicly, transfer, transform or use the content of the web for public or commercial purposes.
- Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of Bodegas Domeco de Jarauta, without any of the exploitation rights or any other rights that exist or may exist on such Content beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Website being transferred to the User by virtue of what is established in this Legal Notice.
- Duration of the service
- Bodegas Domeco de Jarauta does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website. Whenever reasonably possible, Bodegas Domeco de Jarauta will give prior notice of any interruptions in the operation of the Website. Bodegas Domeco de Jarauta does not guarantee the usefulness of the Website for the performance of any specific activity, nor its infallibility.
- Access to the website of Bodegas Domeco de Jarauta has an indefinite duration; however, Bodegas Domeco de Jarauta reserves the right to suspend without prior notice access to users who, in its opinion, violate the rules of use of its website and exercise the appropriate legal measures. In addition, Bodegas Domeco de Jarauta reserves the right to restrict access to some sections of the website to the general public, limiting it only to specific users or group of users through the delivery of an access password for which they will be responsible.
- Exclusion of responsibility
- Bodegas Domeco de Jarauta makes every effort to avoid any error in the contents of the website.
- Bodegas Domeco de Jarauta excludes any liability for damages of any nature eventually derived from:
- == The interruption of the operation or lack of availability of access to the website.
- == The privacy and security in the use of the web page by the User, and/or the non-consented access of unauthorized third parties.
- == The possible transmission of elements that negatively affect computer systems.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, all users who provide or will provide their personal data will be informed in advance, in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned regulation. Your data will be processed in accordance with said Regulation, and we inform you that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation, portability, deletion and opposition of your data at email@example.com and of complaint at www.aepd.es.
Through the forms available on the website personal information will be collected, by checking the box or checkbox, the user expressly and freely accepts that their personal data will be processed for the purpose for which they are requested.
JURISDICTION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile. We inform you that you have at your disposal the European conflict resolution web https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage