This website is owned by Bodegas Domeco de Jarauta S.L. whose identification data are as follows:
– Camino Sendero Royal, nº 5, 26559, Aldea Nueva de Ebro.
– 941163078, email@example.com
Hereinafter referred to as “THE COMPANY”.
1 INFORMATION AND CONSENT
2 OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE THE DATA
The data requested in the forms on the Website are, in general, mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) in order to fulfill the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they cannot be fulfilled, notwithstanding the fact that you can freely view the contents of the Website.
3 FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA BE PROCESSED AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided through the Website will be processed by THE COMPANY for the following purposes:
– To manage, process and respond to requests, applications, incidents or queries from the User, when he/she provides his/her data through the “Contact” form. The User’s data will be kept for this purpose until he/she opposes or revokes his/her consent.
– Periodically send Users, including by electronic means, commercial communications related to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news that may be of interest to them, if the User gives his consent by checking the appropriate checkbox, or, where appropriate, opposes or revokes his consent.
4 WHAT USER DATA WILL BE PROCESSED?
THE COMPANY will process the following categories of User data:
– Identifying data: name, surname and ID card number.
– Contact data: postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
– Billing data.
5 WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF USER DATA?
The processing of the User’s data by THE COMPANY is based on the consent that is requested and that can be withdrawn at any time. However, in case of withdrawal of consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing previously carried out.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the User may revoke only one of them without affecting the others.
6 TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The User’s data will not be communicated to any other company, unless legally obliged to do so.
7 RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
– Guarantees that he/she is over 18 years of age and that the data he/she provides to THE COMPANY are true, accurate, complete and up to date. To these effects, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data that he/she communicates and will keep the information provided conveniently updated, in such a way that it corresponds to his/her real situation.
– The User will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for any damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to THE COMPANY or third parties.
8 COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which THE COMPANY treats the personal data provided by the Users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to the Users.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from THE COMPANY, he/she may request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
9 EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User may send a letter at any time and free of charge to Bodegas Domeco de Jarauta S.L. at Camino Sendero Royal, nº 5, 26559, Aldea Nueva de Ebro, enclosing a photocopy of his identity document, to request his rights of access, rectification, suppression, opposition, limitation, portability of his data.
You can also complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through the following address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid, when the interested party considers that Bodegas Domeco de Jarauta S.L. has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
10 SECURITY MEASURES
Bodegas Domeco de Jarauta S.L. will treat the User’s data at all times with absolute confidentiality and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.